Welcome to the Maharaj Institute of Immune Regenerative Medicine.
The Maharaj Institute is a Joint Commission (JCAHO), AABB (Advanced Transfusion and Cellular Therapies Worldwide) accredited facility. It is an ambulatory outpatient center registered with the FDA for HCT/PS and a global leader in Regenerative Medicine.
Building on years of clinical excellence focused on the effective treatment of complex, life-threatening diseases, the Maharaj Institute is at the forefront of advancing Immune Regenerative Medicine; the effective use of stem cell treatment and preservation with the goal of restoring health and optimizing the effectiveness of the human immune system (the body’s natural defense system).
The Maharaj Institute is under the direction of Dr.Dipnarine Maharaj who brings more than 30 years of experience and intensive studies in the field of Internal Medicine, Hematology, Immunology, Oncology and Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation. Since 1995, Dr. Maharaj has been applying his academic experience and performing evidence-based chemotherapy treatment and bone marrow stem cell transplant procedures on a completely outpatient setting, with the main purpose of improving patients’ safety by minimizing the risks of mortality associated with hospital-acquired infections and, ultimately, improving quality of life. (Learn more about Dr. Maharaj)
The Science of Wellness
Scientists in the field of transplantation have long observed that those patients who reset their immune system after bone marrow stem cell transplantation were uniquely able to become long term, disease-free survivors. Only recently have we developed ways to measure, better understand and boost the immune system’s strength.
The Institute provides compassionate and unsurpassed care to patients with blood cancers (hematological malignancies), solid tumors, autoimmune disease symptoms and other chronic diseases as well as providing a means for anyone to preserve their healthy immune system in the interest of living a longer, healthier life.
What the Maharaj Institute Provides
Through a science-based approach, The Maharaj Institute focuses on helping all people—the healthy and those facing health issues—in the following ways:
- Providing everyone the opportunity to monitor, adjust and manage the health of their own immune system through a Wellness Anti-Inflammatory Program in the interest of living healthier and longer lives through health preservation.
- Measuring and developing strategies to improve immune dysfunction which occurs in patients suffering from cancer, cancer survivors, recurrent infections, chronic diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, stroke, scleroderma and other autoimmune and chronic illnesses as well as disorders associated with aging and frailty.
- Preservation of Stem Cells/Immune Cells of healthy individuals by Collecting and Storing adult and cord blood stem cells in a cryogenic bank for future use.
- Educating health care professionals and conducting research to improve the survival and quality of life of patients.
As we move into the new paradigm of personalized and precision medicine, the Maharaj Institute is uniquely positioned to combine years of clinical and laboratory experience with new innovations in Immunotherapy, Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine, all while giving patients the highest level of compassion, professionalism and respect.
The Maharaj Institute is located at Bethesda Health City, adjacent to the Florida Turnpike in Boynton Beach, Florida. Bethesda Health City is a 20,000 square foot outpatient medical complex which offers a full range of services with easy access to a host of medical specialties, laboratories and diagnostic services.
The Institute is a purpose-built intensive ambulatory outpatient center composed of:
- Clinical Unit – Much like in-patient units, these clinical units feature a central nursing station and private suites with private bathrooms, large flat-screen TV, Netflix, DVD and WIFI. There is also an on-site State of Florida Certified (797 Compliant) pharmacy. Patients are treated during daytime hours. No overnight stays are available.
- Apheresis Unit - Our facility is AABB accredited and one of the few in the United States in which an adult individual can privately collect and store his or her own healthy adult peripheral blood stem cells for use later in life as needed.
- Stem Cell Processing and Cryopreservation Laboratory. Our in-house stem-cell banking facility is accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB).
Why the Maharaj Institute :
- Personalized, experienced, hands-on care by Dr. Maharaj, Medical Director of the Institute;
- Friendly, caring and compassionate team;
- Application of latest science-based treatments and precision medicine to improve patient outcomes;
- Proactive care to prevent treatment complications;
- Preventative care to wellness-minded individuals;
- Innovative research clinical trials and Scientific Collaborations with leading researchers
Maharaj Institute of Immune Regenerative Medicine
10301 Hagen Ranch Road
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Phone: (561) 752-5522
Fax: (561) 752-5446
We welcome patients from overseas and from all over the country, including Boston, Texas, Florida, California and New York City.